În viaţă irosim ani şi la moarte cerşim clipe.

sâmbătă, 4 aprilie 2009

Citate.


OK. Am cam cautat citate cu Cronicile Vampirilor si am gasit:x : 
Interview with the vampire[the movie]: 
Louis: Where are we? 
Lestat: Where do you think, my idiot friend? We're in a nice, filthy cemetery. Does this make you happy? Is this fitting, proper enough? 
Louis: We belong in hell. 
Lestat: And what if there is no hell, or they don't want us there? Ever think of that? 
Louis: But there was a hell, and no matter where we moved to, I was in it.

Lestat: Claudia, you have been a very, very naughty little girl.
Lestat: There's still life in the old lady yet! - [dancing around with the corpse of Claudia’s mother.]
Lestat: Your body's dying. Pay no attention.
The book:
"You're being morbid!" - Lestat 
“Stop looking at my buttons!” - Lestat after Louis's transformation into a vampire. 
Vampire Lestat[the Book]:
“Can’t always be the living legend.” - Louis
"And she had been awakened, she had risen That music of yours could wake the dead. I'd done it again." - Lestat 
"I will be the Vampire Lestat for all to see. A symbol, a freak of nature - something loved, something despised, all of those things. I tell you I can't give it up. I can't miss. And quite frankly I am not in the least afraid." - Lestat 
The Tale of the body Thief [book]
"I grabbed her ankle and kissed it, and when I looked up I saw her chin and her eyelashes as she threw back her head and laughed." - Lestat
I wanted to grab him by the shoulders and shake him, but that would only have made him furious. "I love you," he said softly. I was amazed. - Lestat 
M-am saturat sa caut. Defapt ma doare capu'. Oricum, ma duc in pat sa citesc sau sa dorm sau sa ma uit la film. Ah desigur. Interviu cu un vampir sau Queen of the Damned:x 
Si pt ca nu am facut-o niciodata, pun lista de pe Last.Fm:
1 Def Leppard 688 plays
2 Within Temptation 282 plays
3 Whitesnake 161 plays 

4 Iris 146 plays 
5 Evanescence 144 plays 
6 Scorpions 139 plays 
7 Bon Jovi 136 plays 
8 Jon Bon Jovi 80 plays
9 Rammstein 78 plays 
9 Vank 78 plays
9 Tokio Hotel 78 plays
12 Phoenix 70 plays
13 Skillet 65 plays
14 Vama Veche 63 plays
15 Green Day 52 plays
 
Si cat imi place poza cu Akasha :x Ahh ce ochi are Lestat :x 

Niciun comentariu: