În viaţă irosim ani şi la moarte cerşim clipe.

duminică, 21 noiembrie 2010

I was born several decades too late.

Şi pentru că mai nou i-am descoperit pe Firehouse şi-s umpic obsedată cu ei, o să pun nişte video-uri:


Firehouse - Love of a lifetime.


Firehouse - When I look into your eyes. 


Firehouse - I live my life for you.  

Şi pentru că nu-s atât de cunoscuţi, merită şi-o descriere luată de pe Wikipedia. Deci:

FireHouse is an American hard rock band formed in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1989. The band reached stardom during the early 1990s with hit singles like "Don't Treat Me Bad" and "All She Wrote", as well as their signature ballads "I Live My Life for You", "Love of a Lifetime", and "When I Look Into Your Eyes". At the 1992 American Music Awards, FireHouse won the award for Best New Hard Rock/Metal Band. They were chosen over Nirvana and Alice in Chains. 

Eu am dat de ei când am încercat radio-ul de pe Last.fm şi am tot derulat la melodii până am nimerit "When I look into your eyes". Well, apoi am făcut rost de mai multe melodii şi am început să-i ascult mai des... 
Sincer, îs faini!  

Niciun comentariu: